Whatchagot Super Swap - Thursday, June 26 ***CLOSED***

Status
Not open for further replies.

K7 Menagerie

Songster
11 Years
May 6, 2008
Bend, OR
This is the thread for the Whatchagot Super Swap, for Thursday June 26 at 9 pm Eastern, 8 pm Central, 7 pm Mountain, and 6 pm Pacific.

The Super Swap is for eggs, plants, books, anything you have! Just remember, this is a FAMILY website.....

There's no set time for the Super Swap to end, it can just keep going until everyone needs to go to bed!

RULES:

1) Have fun!
2) Try to offer fair value in return for what you take
3) So we don't have to search thru pages to find the current offer, please try to include what's on the table in your "conversation" posts
4) If your offer stands for more than 15 minutes it will be by-passed and the person who's offer was by-passed should either offer something else or forfeit the item they claimed (the item they claimed then becomes available again).
5) No money changes hands, you pay shipping on what you send
6) Ship items ASAP, preferably by Monday at the latest

Last edited:
Is it possible to have it Thurs. instead alot of us go to church on Wednesday night.

Thanks

Last edited:
Hey...You guys are getting ahead of me...you hijacked my idea!!! LOL...eager beavers, I guess. I actually work at 0530 AM on Fri, but since Thurs night is already posted, I guess we have to go with that.

I don't know about everyone else but starting at 9:00 p.m. Is a little late for me. I will try for a little while but my comfy bed will be calling me by 10.

Unfortunately, it is going to be impossible to do a date/time that is convenient for everyone. Since Thurs at 9 is already posted, I think we should just go with that and hope as many people can participate as possible. I'll try to think of some cool additions, too...like person who participate with the most "posts" gets a prize...something along those lines. Ideas are welcomed!!

Leah

i totally agree with leah. i've hosted and been a part of many swaps on other forums besides here. stick to the date and time u have, or the hostess will be to stressed and it will be way to confuseing to follow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom