Whatchagot Super Swap - Thursday, June 26 ***CLOSED***

Status
Not open for further replies.
MIne on the flannel, I offer 12+ button quail eggs or 6 mixed chicken eggs and 2 call duck eggs Jenn

Mine, on the mixed eggs. Offer 4 red daylily fans.

3945_red_lilly.jpg

Last edited:
Quote:
I totally get you there Florida chick. I don't think it's fair that graceful bantams offer photo editing and not even have to pay any postage and just do it all digital when everyone else is paying 5.00-10.00 priority mail shipping.

no offense to you Grace but it just doesn't seem fair that everyone else pays shipping and you don't

Ahhh, but has anyone else paid $1,000 for the program they are using?
wink.png

Yep. I want that program but I don't have $1,000 to spend right now and think about the hours of work she will be doing for free doing the editing. Sorry. I don't wanna start a fight.

Quote:
I totally get you there Florida chick. I don't think it's fair that graceful bantams offer photo editing and not even have to pay any postage and just do it all digital when everyone else is paying 5.00-10.00 priority mail shipping.

no offense to you Grace but it just doesn't seem fair that everyone else pays shipping and you don't

Ahhh, but has anyone else paid $1,000 for the program they are using?
wink.png

Well, I paid 275.000 for the farm that I am digging my plants from but I didn't think I had to figure that into the cost of my plants.....
hmm.png

Quote:

I disagree, her services are worth much more than a lot of things being offered, so it evens out. Besides, you don't like her offer, than don't take her up on it. Plain and simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom