Ended BYC's Landscape Photography Challenge—(Artistic Black and White Challenge)

Not an Entry:
36D223CA-6A4F-49C3-87DC-599458690FE5.jpeg

Taken with my phone, and honestly isn’t the best, but I liked it so why not?

congratulations00.gif

Now, for the moment you've all been waiting for! The judges have finished judging, and we have our winners!
@Tookie, @HopKat, @Chookwagn, @Bonkerelli, @saving grace, @mararva, @HorseGirlAbby, & @Bkaye

Single Image Category

First Place - @Tookie
Entry #2, single image.
Colorado 2023 - 903 (IMG_1714)_edited.jpg

Two-Way Tie for Second

Second Place - @Chookwagn
Single image / Entry #3
20230509_141336.jpg

Second Place - @HopKat
Entry #3
Single Image
chassahowitzka River.jpg

Third Place - @Bonkerelli
Entry 4, single image
IMG_8018.jpg

Two-Way Tie for Fourth

Fourth Place - @saving grace
Entry #1, Single Image
20210606_182657 (1).jpg
Fourth Place - @mararva
Entry 2
The Arch of Cabo San Lucas
single image
20230610_130051.jpg

Cell Phone Panoramic Category

First Place - @HorseGirlAbby
Entry 3, cell phone panorama: our view of the hills after a 7,000 acre fire last week.
IMG_0923.jpeg

Second Place - @Bkaye
cellphone panoramic image 4
IMG_4525.jpeg

@Tookie, @HopKat, @Chookwagn, @Bonkerelli, @saving grace, @mararva, @HorseGirlAbby, & @Bkaye, I will send you instructions on how to claim your prizes soon!

thank you.png

A HUGE THANK YOU to all who participated, this wouldn't have been possible without all of your entries!!!! :bow :clap

Great job, everyone, this was so much fun!! :wee

~ Shout out to all of the judges that took the time to judge all of the contests. I know they were incredibly difficult to judge and I appreciate all of you! ~

And THANK YOU to our BYC Sponsors (click to view & support them)

Wow! BLACK AND WHITE photography is out of my comfort zone but I find I like how moving past the distraction of colors allows you to really see the scene. Lots of really interesting entries and I'm honored to have been awarded second place! Thanks to all who worked on the contest, judges and sponsors. Congrats to everyone!

Back
Top Bottom