Whatchagot Super Swap - Thursday, June 26 ***CLOSED***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Writerofwords, please don't leave. This is supposed to be fun.

For the rest of you, if you don't like what someone has to offer, please feel free not to take it. The value of an item is sometimes difficult to determine. Postage is only a part of the value of an item. Services are worth money too. So, please, if you have a problem with it, just don't be a part of this. Don't ruin it for others.

I'd love the soap molds buy I will not take part in this swap. I was gonna offer some really nice things but not now after you attack someone on here.

Quote:
Mine!

I offer:
20 Peacock Orchid Bulbs

ok before evryone goes nuts on these do they look like peacock feathers or????????????

Quote:
Mine!

I offer:
20 Peacock Orchid Bulbs

ok before evryone goes nuts on these do they look like peacock feathers or????????????

Personally I don't think they do hang on I will see if I can find a picture of them real quick for you
wink.png

Heres a link :
YourLinkGoesHere http://www.dutchgardens.com/Peacock Orchid/25637,default,pd.html

Last edited:
forgive my slowness on dial up, the daffs r white, w/ sm orange cup with red zigzags around the cups. i can do at least 1 more set if i find something.
big_smile.png
i have all kinds of goodies to offer if this dial up was not so slow.

Quote:

Personally I don't think they do hang on I will see if I can find a picture of them real quick for you
wink.png

ok thanks
smile.png

MINE on the peacock orchids.

And I offer a Jacob Zook Pennsylvania Dutch hex sign.....this one means Love & Friendship
10035_062508_001.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom