Whatchagot Super Swap - Thursday, June 26 ***CLOSED***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are these the poets daffodils you have? www.dutchbulbs.com/store/daffodils/13021

Also
, what color of daylilies do you have?

Sry, I was looking up pictures and my mind isn't working too well
smile.png

Yeah, I asked about eggs earlier
smile.png

yep those r the daffs
smile.png

daylilies i haven't seen them all bloom yet but ones i have so far r on my 2nd website link. i have albums of flower pics on it. the burgandy ones r tangs,lol i just bought one i thought was different and it just bloomed the same thing.

i just moved a big bed of them so i'm not sure if i can tell where all the colors r unless u want me to watch as they bloom so i know who to take from. my ditch lilees r seperate so if i take them from one of the 3 daylily beds they will not be ditchlilies.

Let's see if I can get my mind to work well enough to make sense in this post
wink.png

If you are offering eggs, by all means, offer away
smile.png

If not, then I like the daffs and the lilies.

I forgot to mention on the snake plant, these are 3rd generation from one I had 2 yrs ago. Mine was huge, then put a baby on the side. I gave the baby to my mom, my big one died and the baby lived. I went over last fall and she had almost killed it so I took it inside and babied it a little and took one of it's babies. These all sprang from that one but none of them are growing like the first one or her's so I don't get it. I've been splitting them and giving them to family though so maybe one will grow
smile.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom