Whatchagot Super Swap - Thursday, June 26 ***CLOSED***

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have other plants too or i could mabe do cuttings but i'd have to think what else there is unless there is something ur looking for.

angel how many lolly pop molds do u have is it one or more?

Last edited:
Quote:
You want me to think??!! LOL

What kind are you offering? I'm trying to keep my lines pure now so I can sell pure eggs instead of "designers" later. I have some welsummers in the bator, silkies are my new obsession, I'd LOVE to have some of those black coppers but.....I can understand how they are worth much, much more than a plant
smile.png
. The only other ones I have in the bator are barred rocks and I'm going to use those with my hopeful RIR roo to get black sex links (for eating egg selling....does that even make sense). So.....am I being difficult?

Quote:
These would be clippings from the trees, not rooted or anything, is that okay? If so, maybe we could work something out with those crosses of silkies and EE if most of your eggs you are cracking are fertile.....?

my coppers r just babies, lol i paid alot for the eggs and have 2 pairs of chicks. hopefully next spring i'll have eggs for them......

pures only ones i have layers of r buff brahmas-standards and exhibition white silkies and they r on strike moulting. all my other silkies r in with showgirl pens. i have a mixed purebreed pen-d'uccles, polish, salmon favorolles, frizzled and smooth cochins, that one throws pures or mixes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom