Whatchagot Swappers - READ THIS PLEASE!

Broke Down Ranch

Songster
12 Years
Apr 18, 2007
Texas
PLEASE
read my ENTIRE post WORD for WORD before posting a reply.
Follow the directions - this will help keep confusion to a minimum

OK, I have received a couple of PM's from participants that are having a hard time keeping up with who they owe and WHAT they owe. Let's try to follow this guideline:

When you PM someone about accepting a swap, INCLUDE WHAT you are accepting and the PAGE it can be found.

Next, I would like for EVERYONE to re-PM the people who owe you something to remind them what they owe. Let them know you aren't being impatient, just trying to avoid confusion....

Thanks everyone for "listening". You may now return to your regularly scheduled program.....
big_smile.png

Good idea I always included what offer I took in the PM but I can see the page # helping out also.

Great idea to post the page number....it took me 5 minutes to find the one who took my mint starts! LOL Its all working out great. Thanks for starting this thread. There is some great stuff flying through here!

I can't go by page number as I changed my setting to read like 50 posts per page, or maybe it's 25. But, I'll PM the person I'm sending to and make sure they know I haven't forgotten them
smile.png

I keep a notebook for swaps like this - I put down what I offered and who it is going to, I also keep track of what I took and whom it is from so I know I have sent and received everything.

Louella

Back
Top Bottom