1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login, otherwise join BYC here!

What's best for Run

Discussion in 'Raising Baby Chicks' started by crzychicken, Sep 17, 2008.

1. crzychicken

crzychicken Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 24, 2008
    [​IMG]

OOP's wrong place i'll repost.
    Hello BYCers what is best for my 5 week old baby chicks their outside in a 5X6 coop with a 4x8 run enclosed run with wirer all aroud it top and botton and it's on the ground but.. the run is getting :rolleyes:pooped up and I need to put something down on the ground.In two to three weeks I will let them in a enclosed fenced area which is much bigger 25x 50 which is thiers, but I think thier still to small to be with my 5- 18 week olds they are on the otherside with there 30x50 fenced area and a old rabbit hutch I fixed for them, but somethimes they fly over or slip in the baby chicks area that's why their in a run for know until they kinda get to know one another then the babies will go in thier big run for a few weeks then the will be left in the whole fenced in run together and then in the big coop together 10x12 which has no chickens in it yet.

I have Staw or Shavings and I also have FG DE what should use.
    Thanks Jody

Last edited: Sep 17, 2008

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by