What's Driving You?

Me - '02 Black Ford FX4 Lariat Super Crew - 8" body lift, HUGE Parnelli Jones tires, Mickey Thompson wheels, dual exhaust, chrome bull bar & side tubes....my motto is "when I turn it on, I expect it to return the favor"!!! Can you tell that I LOVE my truck!!

DH - '07 Red Jeep Rubicon - Interco Dirt Trax tires, Mickey Thompson wheels, 4" lift

Both - '07 Toyota Prius - I am really a "green" person....my truck is just my alter ego....
cool.png

My first truck that I bought a couple weeks ago is '94 Ford Ranger. Its's burgandy colored, but I wish it was 4 wheel drive so I wouldn't have to worry about getting stuck when I go mudding... I'll just get the guys to pull me out if that happens
tongue.png

Who ever thought that trucks aren't for girls?
smile.png

My one and only car is a..

2002 Black Mazada Tribute LX V6.

Best SUV in the world. Fits my family of 4 perfectly and I can haul just about anything in it.

My SO drives a

2001 black dodge 2500
but something went out in it and till it gets fixed hes in a
1991 Grey Dodge 250 that has over 700,000 miles on it and still runs like a champ.
big_smile.png

big ol' gas guzzlin' F250, crew cab, extended bed....superduty...oh yeah.... obligatory NRA sticker int the window, frequently driven by a big 'ol redneck.

Back
Top Bottom