What's in a Username??

I am a grandmother and the grandkids call me Nana, and I have chicks I am up to 14 now, started with 8 very addictive.
gig.gif
yippiechickie.gif

Totally unoriginal here, it's what we call our farm. We'd thought to branch out two diff. ways but not going to, so the 's' is moot now.
smile.png

Stacy

My birthday is Nov 4, DH's birthday is Nov 4. Topaz is the birthstone.

Well, oops.... I am NOT Topaz Farm here.
hu.gif
( I really need the slap the head DUH smilie )

BEggs CAttle COmpany.

And no, I don't have a ranch. My mare's Dam came from the Beggs Cattle Company Ranch.

Last edited:
Mine is our family initials. My first name starts with M, DH name starts with M, DD name starts with A, DS name starts with J and our last name starts with W.

MMAJW

Not much of a story behind mine...my first name is Cynthia and my middle name is ann = cyanne

The username came to be a long time ago when I was trying to create a new hotmail account and so many usernames were already taken. I sat around trying out various combinations of my name until I found one that wasn't taken.

I kinda liked the result and have since kept the username for other online forums and so on.

Last edited:
Mine is from my website, EquiBling.com

I came up with that name a few years ago because I was hand-making speed beads.

So I combined the word EQUINE with BLING and came up with EquiBling.
wink.png

I also purchased equi-bling.com because someone stole my name & was using it to sell junk on eBay with my name. I'm hoping within a year or so I'll be able to patent that name (trademark it) so that won't happen anymore.

Back
Top Bottom