What's in stock at your TSC Chick Days?

yea that’s the minimum here, 2 ducks 4 chicks but I guess because a lot of people already have chicks and the max is 4 for HOA communitie
Which is why people near me will just buy a single one to someone they dont care or sell the estras and still only keep 1-2 so I dont get the point.

Yeah and its not just 6 birds its 6 chickens and or 6 ducks. I tried getting 2 ducks and 4 chickens they complained yet I did it at a different tsc few years prior
If your local tsc knows you or has too many birds in stock they may let you get away with less then 6 of each type. But If they get Caught? That store can loose their license or be fined and employees can get fired.

If your local tsc knows you or has too many birds in stock they may let you get away with less then 6 of each type. But If they get Caught? That store can loose their license or be fined and employees can get fired.
Nope already tried multiple time so if i want three ill just order them from mpc or meyer

To answer the first question, there aren't any chicks yet. They are set up for it but between bad weather and delayed shipping issues, there is nothing.
We are also having problems getting fresh feed. In the past, the Farm & home closest to me always had fresh feed from Purina, Nutrena and to a lesser extent, ADM.
The freshest feed is now from August and some is much older. I'm running out of feed and no one has fresher feed around here.

Our TSC store had a good selection today for their first shipment. They had gold laced Wyandottes, speckled Sussex, silkies, dark brahmas, Rhode Island reds, and another I can’t remember. The silkies were not listed on their paper so there could have been other breeds I didn’t see and that they don’t know are in there. Ducks were Magpie, Swedish (blue and black), khakis, mallards or Rouen, maybe Pekins & runners? And others I didn’t know what they were. Grove, OK

4 is our minimum. Our TSC employees lied when they said that someone was at the post office picking them up, or they all died. We went back later like 7pm and the chicks were gone but there were 2 tubs of ducks. The guy said that they didn't get anything in today and nobody knew when they would get anything in again.

I plan on calling around to the ones in my area and see if I can find out what they have. There's like 4 within a 40 minute drive.

Back
Top Bottom