What's in stock at your TSC Chick Days?

Adorable regardless! (That first one really looks like my GLW when they were chicks.) I know nothing about what the Starlight green Eggers patterns are or how they are bred, though!

I would like to add that they THIS pre-fab set up for display. I had thought that it would be suitable for brooding/hospital/jail, but after seeing it in real life I have second thoughts.
At least by putting it on display, fewer new chicken owners will be inclined to believe claims that it fits 6 chickens!

I would like to add that they THIS pre-fab set up for display. I had thought that it would be suitable for brooding/hospital/jail, but after seeing it in real life I have second thoughts.
Well I actually have this coop. I put a 8' run off the front. I hold 4 hens and a rooster in mine right now. It's literally only for sleeping and egging though. The rest of the time they're foraging the yard/woods. I couldn't imagine trying to keep 6 birds full time in that little area. I do plan on keeping it as a hospital/little chick introduction area.

I didn't buy mine new. It was cheap and used, but it's not that bad at least in the winter.

Well I actually have this coop. I put a 8' run off the front. I hold 4 hens and a rooster in mine right now. It's literally only for sleeping and egging though. The rest of the time they're foraging the yard/woods. I couldn't imagine trying to keep 6 birds full time in that little area. I do plan on keeping it as a hospital/little chick introduction area.

I didn't buy mine new. It was cheap and used, but it's not that bad at least in the winter.
as a quarantine coop, or a sleeping space in a climate that permits open air coops, bought used, yes, you could do much worse.

Back
Top Bottom