What's in the moat?

Of course Queen Em, that's what I (almost) get paid for!
(I'm almost out of ring pops by the way!)
To look out for the kingdom and, of course, the Queen.

Perry

You'll have to talk to Spook about the Ringpops. He's the only guy around here who ever bothers to buy me nice things. *hint hint JD and Sour*

*Sigh*
I 'm supposed to talk to Blue about billable hours and talk to Spook about gems!
And what about brownies? Or jelly beans?
*Oh well*

We know what happens with jelly beans, Perry. They *poof* like magic around here.

It does seem that no matter who you are to talk to, they are mysteriously (conveniently?) absent when the topic of payment comes up.

Bunny, thanks for noticing that folks go *poof* as quick as jellybeans and your cousin when I mention the word "payment"!
And I don't even have to use a BBQ fork on any of them!

Oh, wait, I hear sirens! Nope, a fire truck.

I don't like Jellybeans....Perry, you can have all the jellybeans.
big_smile.png
Aren't I a generous Queen?

With all this talk of ring pops, BBQ pork (okay it was 'fork' but it rhymes) jelly beans and brownies, y'all have made me hungry. Sour, anything left in the picnic basket? Sour? Now where'd he go.....?

Last edited:
Um, Queen Em, these aren't the ones Princess Lily missed last Easter are they?
The batch out of the vacuum bag?

Perry

You'll have to talk to Spook about the Ringpops. He's the only guy around here who ever bothers to buy me nice things. *hint hint JD and Sour*
My dear Queen, I can't decide what to get you. I could get some Tsavorite,or Uvarovite, Peridot, Ametrine, Indicolite,. . . . maybe Diopside, or Malachite, or maybe even some green Amber from the shores of the Black Sea. So many choices!
idunno.gif

Back
Top Bottom