:) What's in YOUR incubator? :)

I've got 2 broody silkies sitting on five eggs each that are due on the 21st
big_smile.png

They could be Sebrights, Silkies, or a cross of both. I can't wait
bun.gif

12 mixed eggs from my flock, all will be Half Buff Orpington. The other half will be Ameraucana--Barred Rock--Black Australorp--or Buff Orpington. Maiden voyage in my homemade incubator!!!
big_smile.png

Last edited:
Kool, a pigeon.
cool.png
I have 8 Serama eggs under 2 broody Seramas and 4 Serama eggs in the bator. Just 2 more weeks................
pop.gif

I've got 3 white silkie eggs of my own in one bator, and a sebastopol egg in the other. I have 6+ white call duck eggs coming this week. And then i'll be setting more white silkie eggs when I collect more.

One incubator 34 BR and RP Turkey and 7 Silver Pheonix.
2nd Incubator Mixter of over 40 turkey, duck and SDPhx eggs.
Waiting on 3rd incubator for nearly 40 more Turkey eggs.

8 Silver Duckwing Pheonix already hatched to broody around 2 weeks old.

4 eggs were to hatch this coming Sat. April 18. under a little red hen.

I goofed up.. We had rain and turning cold here so I put my little chicks in with the little red hen that was setting. She left the eggs to play momma with the 8 babies. I went ahead and put the eggs
in my incubator.. Hoping they weren't to cold..

I can't get over it.. The real momma let these little chicks on their own after a few days.. This little red hen is really protective, scatching around (like mommas do) and when one gets lost peeping, she is running around trying to find it..
lol.png

I have 46 eggs in my incubator; 14 Ameraucanas, 4 Australorpes, and the rest are mutts (Bantys, Production reds, leghorns). Just started them last night and looking forward to a hatch date of May 2-3.

cool.png

Back
Top Bottom