What's in your Kindle?

EmtheFishLady

We're all mad here
11 Years
Jan 13, 2011
Glen, MS
Ok everyone, books you're currently reading and those you've previously read?

Currently Reading: Decision Points by George W. Bush

Some books in my library that I've read recently:
Edgar Allen Poe's complete poetical works
The Odyssey
The Iliad
I Hope They Serve Beer in Hell by Tucker Max
A Dog's Purpose by W. Bruce Cameron
Sh*t My Dad Says by Justin Halpern

I cannot even BEGIN to list everything that is in my Kindle. I can start with every J.A. Konrath book available. I am also working through Jack Kilborns books. I have Janet Evanovich and a BUNCH of other freebies.

I have a Nook
hide.gif

Yeah, mine is so full. I just listed the one's I've read RECENTLY.
wink.png
I love to re-read a lot of them. I love Kindle. So much nicer than going to a bookstore innit?

I am currently reading a free dowloand called After the Leaves Fall by Nicole Baart. It was recommended by Glenn Beck and I can tell you that I am completely enthralled with this book. It is about a young womans life after her mother left and her father died. VERY good book. AND FREE!!!

Quote:
Well, it's the same general idea, so you can come out from under the chair.
tongue.png

Thank you
bow.gif
. I just got mine for Christmas but I am almost finsihed with The Witching Hour by Anne Rice. I have read some others on there about crime stuff. I like to read series type books and I have downloaded lots of those. I will accumulate more as I go along.

I'll check it out. You definitely need to read "a dog's purpose". I CRIED so HARD at this book, makes me miss my Slink so, so much.

Quote:
Well, it's the same general idea, so you can come out from under the chair.
tongue.png

Thank you
bow.gif
. I just got mine for Christmas but I am almost finsihed with The Witching Hour by Anne Rice. I have read some others on there about crime stuff. I like to read series type books and I have downloaded lots of those. I will accumulate more as I go along.

J.A. Konrath. His Jack Daniels series is alternately funny and thrilling.

Quote:
Thank you
bow.gif

J.A. Konrath. His Jack Daniels series is alternately funny and thrilling.

I'lll check him out. I like thrillers and fantasy (not sci-fi) and crime stories.

Back
Top Bottom