whats the best incubator to hatch quail?

Quote:
YES ANY OCTAGON IS THE SAME... THEY HAVE DIFFERENT OPTIONS AVAILABLE THAT MAKE THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ECO AND DELUX, ETC... AND THEY DONT NEED A TURNER (THO THEY MAKE THEM) THE WHOLE UNIT IS AN OCTAGON SHAPED TUBE. SIMPLY ROTATE IT FROM 1 FLAT SPOT TO ANOTHER A FEW TIMES A DAY.

Ok, another question..or two... and... I will go bigger print here..
smile.png
DO THEY HATCH IN THE EGG HOLDERS? OR ARE YOU ABLE TO TAKE THE HOLDERS OUT, THEN PUT THEM IN THE BOTTOM. AND, WHEN YOU SAY TURN ON A FLAT SURFACE, ARE YOU TILTING IT WITH SOMETHING UNDERNEATH? THANKS!

YOU CAN HATCH THEM IN THE RACKS OR REMOVE AND LAY THEM IN THE BOTTOM, AND NO PROPPING NEEDED THEY HAVE FLAT SPOTS ALL AROUND THE END THAT MAKES THEM A "OCTAGON" THIS IS INTEGRALLY MOLDED INTO THE OUTER HOUSING OF THE UNIT ITSELF, SO THERE'S FLAT SPOTS ALL AROUND IT, SIMPLY ROLL THEM FROM 1 FLAT SPOT TO ANOTHER AND BACK AGAIN! MAKES THE WHOLE UNIT A BUILT IN TURNER. THEY WILL GLADLY SELL YOU AN "AUTOTURN CRADLE" FOR THE OCTAGON MODELS, BUT ITS REALLY NOT NEEDED DUE TO THE UNIT DESIGN

OH ANOTHER PLUS... THEY DISASSEMBLE QUICKLY AND EASILY AND THE UNIT IS DISHWASHER SAFE SO CLEANING AND SANITIZING IS A BREEZE
thumbsup.gif

EASILY 1000X'S MORE DURABLE THAN ANY COOLERBATOR

Quote:
SOUNDS GOOD TO ME, AND I'M THINKING THAT THE CLEANING THING IS GREAT, I REALLY GO THROUGH A LOT TO CLEAN MY HOVA. ALSO, I LIKE HOW IT TURNS. I WENT TO A FEW YOUTUBE VIDEOS, THEN I COULD SEE HOW SHE TURNED IT. IT'S STILL BETTER THAN HAVING TO TURN EACH EGG INDIVIDUALLY. I WANT ONE!
I HAVE SOME SHIPPED EGGS COMING NEXT WEEK. GUESS I COULD HAVE THEM IN THE BATOR I HAVE NOW, THEN CHANGE THEM OVER. SHOULDN'T TAKE THE BRINSEA TOO LONG TO GET HERE..WOULD HOPE.
THANKS FOR THE SUGGESTION. LIKE I SAID, HAVE READ ABOUT THEM, SAW YOUR POST, THEN LOOKED AT THEM SERIOUSLY TONIGHT.
DISHWASHER SAFE YOU SAY...? OH YEAH!
smile.png

Best Price Will Be Direct From Brinsea, Their Us Distribution Site Is On The East Coast Here In Florida, If You Use Facebook Find Them There And You Can Get A Discount Code By Becoming A Fan There

I have a Avey here is the actual model: http://www.aveyincubator.com/AV-2.htm

But
, I didn't have to pay $1099 bucks for it I searched Craigslist and was able to snatch this bogger up for $100 and then I set it to Avey and had them go over it which cost about $175 bucks - Now I have a AWESOME incubator, that can handle any egg that I would ever want to place it - I'm not limited which I LOVE !!
ya.gif

Good Luck on your Search ! !

Quote:
I ordered one off of e-bay. Pretty good price..only a 10 dollar difference, higher than the one I showed, but, after taxes and shipping, plus... they will get it out faster than the one I showed, so worth the little bit of extra.. It's a family owned business, for farm needs. Very good feedback.
I got the 20 Model. Figure I can turn it a few times a day. Watched a few youtube videos..looks good enough for me. Now to hope that it comes soon, even if it's during the second week of my eggs being in mine.
They sent a pretty good response to a question I left about how long they thought it might be before they delivered. They said around 48 hrs..that it is being processed. Sounds good. I'm excited to finally have one.
Thanks again for answering some questions..I feel kind of silly asking about the turning question...makes sense..OGTAGON!
big_smile.png
I finally did notice that in one of the videos..how she was turning it.
And, it looks like I can put some quail in with the chicken eggs...always a plus! Can't wait for my quail to start laying.

Back
Top Bottom