Whats the most beautiful chicken you have ever seen ?

Pics
Oh, I'm certainly not saying I want one! LOL I mean, I would try it if it was offered to me... where I wouldn't with dog.... but other than that... I got nuthin
Oh I will eat anything. Including ugly chickens if someone else cooks it for me ! But not dog, cat, oysters or clabbered milk.

I had a Blue Langshan hen that was the prettiest i ever had, a friend kept trying to buy her and i regret that i finally gave in when he offered me $50 for her, i have 2 dozen hatching eggs coming next month from the lady i bought her from so i hope to have a good hatch.
:fl I hope you do. Tons of hatching help on here if you run into any problems

This little guy started my love for Millie Fleur d'Uccles :love:love:love:love
@mymilliefleur
full
I Love Belgium D'uccles (any color), they are the cutes little things. I am hoping to find hatching eggs or chicks in my area this spring.

My trip to Cackle was yesterday. They let me pick up the chicks a day early as there may be an ice storm coming today…. Cackle has a huge building and the store part is small and in one corner. You can’t really see any of the good stuff thru the viewing windows. They have videos on their website showing a lot more. than you can see from their store. The store is full of chicken paraphernalia, but it’s pretty small. It was pretty quiet there. The room where you can buy surplus chicks was still empty. This is the first week of their hatching season. One employee came out with my box. I ordered 4 chicks, they gave me five! Last night, between getting up over and over to check the temp in my brooder, I lay awake wondering what have I done…..
at cacklejpg.jpg at cackle2.jpg
behind the window.JPG
az4 (3 of 1).jpg Appenzeller Spitzhauben is the Swiss breed that caught my eye. The chicks all look slightly different, so maybe I can tell them apart. They don't sex them, so we'll see what we end up with.

Back
Top Bottom