What's the most you've spent on a pair of shoes?

vanessa859

Hatching
10 Years
Dec 19, 2009
Do you buy cheap or brand shoes or really expensive designer’s name ones? What's the most you've spent on a pair of shoes?
I am proud to say I spent both quality and price on the shoes. So, I go shopping frequently to find my favorite one. www.ok-jordan.com is a good one. Both of my standared can be satisfied.
What about yours?

Most recently I spent $85 on a pair of Muck boots. Prior to that I think it was my riding boots - those were on sale for $140.00

MMM $80 something maybe? Usually not I spend more on clothes than anything else. I love converse though
big_smile.png
!
Scratch that $120 Asics DIRTDIVAS (running spikes) for cross country and track season.

Last edited:
Quote:
$225 for footwear that ends up in horse poop? You're as bad as me. $250.00 for cowboy boots for line dancing.
There's no limit on my shoes and purses, but all I wear are t-shirts and jeans

Last edited:
$348 on a pair of heels. They were on sale at 50% off, and since I have size 5 feet I can usually get them on sale. Since kids most of my shoes are 20-40.

A friend of mine though her mom spend $1,200 on a PURSE!
roll.png
She collects them. I remb her going to unlock her car and wacking the purse against the car and freaking about the purse not the big dent she may have put in her car door!

I spent $110 on a pair of Doc Marten boots for work. Lasted me about 5 years.

I recently spent $75 on a pair of Columbia Sportswear boots.

But usually I am a PayLess shoes on sale every 4 months type.

Back
Top Bottom