What's the name of your chicken coop? "Chicken" Hilton here

I call mine the Cluck On Inn:

Future home to 2 Black Australorp, 2 Speckled Sussex and 1 Delaware

66234_img_4094.jpg

66234_img_4104.jpg

i call it the "taj-mahal" you can see it in the background of this picture:

worst part, the wife is planning a future expansion, which luckily in my designing, we can build the new part, then split the coop in half and slip the new addition right in the middle… each "expansion" section adds 6 feet more width we can go from our current 10 x 12 to 10 x 18 in a weekend… and i'm sure it will grow to 10 x 24 at some point… it's only limited by how much space we have to grow it.

51017_sany1201.jpg

Coop d'Etat!
I have a degree in political science, I thought it was clever
roll.png

HwLL2.jpg

It's not done yet.. I'm going to add to the castle motif, and write 'Bienvenue a Coop d'Etat' across the back wall
smile.png
And yes, that IS my hand across the top corner, it was really sunny!
big_smile.png

There is a new poultry residential facility in Texoma, providing all the needs and comforts for our hens. Let me introduce you to Chicken City, multi-unit with security fencing and private yards. Our lovely residents live in one of four small flock houses, each with their own dining facilities, recreational opportunities and dusting bathing areas. Chicken City is located in the country on 2 acres, cleared of any dangerous brush to hide predators, and future landscaping holds promise of fruiting bushes (Goumi) and trees. Future expansion will include a Bachelors dormitory and a Mothering center for Broodies and Chicks. Currently only the Rose Room is occupied, but the three new flock houses; Sunrise Suite, Mojito Bar and Sunny Site will open their doors in just 4 weeks. All roost spots are reserved. Chick City is proud to be the home for Chicken City Eggs, watch for the upcoming web page.
celebrate.gif

Julie

Quote:
I love ur little cottage and ur gardens, U did a wonderful job of using what u had and it is really stunning. It is an asset to ur beautiful gardens... I can't beleive u live in Arizona. Hope U are enjouying ur newest chickens.

Back
Top Bottom