What's the oldest a male can be without foam?

That one is tricky but it looks like the chest is solid, correct?
Here's a few more pictures from a few weeks ago of this one before it started molting. Had speckles on the chest, which is why i assumed female.

Attachments

• 20200709_105048.jpg
    20200709_105048.jpg
    463.7 KB · Views: 9
  • 20200709_105049.jpg
    20200709_105049.jpg
    445.3 KB · Views: 9
  • 20200712_192258.jpg
    20200712_192258.jpg
    401 KB · Views: 9
Looks pretty girly here.

That's what i thought too. Sounds like something's going to have to be done about the others. The guy i got them from has offered to let me trade any extra males for females, so i'll have to make a decision which of the males i like best.

That's what i thought too. Sounds like something's going to have to be done about the others. The guy i got them from has offered to let me trade any extra males for females, so i'll have to make a decision which of the males i like best.
How many cages do you have?
One male per cage.

How many cages do you have?
One male per cage.
Just the one, although I do have a second bigger hutch that I am building for them right now.
I had planned to have one male of the 6 birds, I've just been having no luck vent sexing them to confirm. The one brown tibetan produces foam any time I check, but so far I haven't been able to get any foam from the other suspects.

Just the one, although I do have a second bigger hutch that I am building for them right now.
I had planned to have one male of the 6 birds, I've just been having no luck vent sexing them to confirm. The one brown tibetan produces foam any time I check, but so far I haven't been able to get any foam from the other suspects.
I think because they are perhaps stressed they are taking longer to mature.

Back
Top Bottom