What's the rarest breed or variety you have?

Pics
Ooh, I love OEGBs! I have Black / Fawn / Khaki Silver Duckwing OEGBs, myself! I've lost several to hawks over the past year or so, so I don't really have a breeding group anymore, unfortunately, but I still have a couple adorable hens and entirely too many tiny roosters that I just can't give up. :love

I’ve got Sanjack Longcrowers, Ayami Ketawa,, Schijndelaar, bbs Breda, Indio Gigante, croad langshan, blue salmon faverolles, some project color brahmas & f6 Olive eggers that im working with to get bronze & gold egg colors. My Longcrowers are probably my favorite right now.
View attachment 3110440
You've got a lot of good stuff!
The long Crowers look kind of like Spitzhaubens

I have some Chocolate Orpingtons which are not super common but aren't really rare, Chocolate turkeys which I hear are more of a rare breed turkey, and have someone hatching Whiting True Blues for me!

I’ve got Sanjack Longcrowers, Ayami Ketawa,, Schijndelaar, bbs Breda, Indio Gigante, croad langshan, blue salmon faverolles, some project color brahmas & f6 Olive eggers that im working with to get bronze & gold egg colors. My Longcrowers are probably my favorite right now.
View attachment 3110440
Wow! Do you by any chance have any pictures of young 5-6 week old Schijndelaars? I'm trying to sex two currently and assume they're both pullets but can't find any reference pictures from that age! Such a cool mix of breeds you have. What project color Brahmas? :)

Back
Top Bottom