What's the rarest breed or variety you have?

Pics
I sadly do not although they're such cute little birds. I've researched up on their varieties a bunch though so I'm pretty apt at determining which is which :)
I just love my 2 Bb reds so much!!
P_20220502_202514_LL.jpg
P_20220206_162040.jpg

You've got a lot of good stuff!
The long Crowers look kind of like Spitzhaubens
Oh my goodness if you saw them in person you would just die. They are large and leggy birds. The males have a very low crow but they rarely ever do it. The hens on the other hand. Omg! The honk like an angry goose. The whole Breed has their own communication that it’s totally different from any other chicken I’ve ever heard

Wow! Do you by any chance have any pictures of young 5-6 week old Schijndelaars? I'm trying to sex two currently and assume they're both pullets but can't find any reference pictures from that age! Such a cool mix of breeds you have. What project color Brahmas? :)
The boys will have very stumpy tails and the pullets seem to grow their tails pretty fast but that’s definitely not a scientific technique. I’ve also noticed the boys wattles are red from the start.

Oh my goodness if you saw them in person you would just die. They are large and leggy birds. The males have a very low crow but they rarely ever do it. The hens on the other hand. Omg! The honk like an angry goose. The whole Breed has their own communication that it’s totally different from any other chicken I’ve ever heard
Oh my, it sounds like I NEED them!

Where did you get them? I'm really trying to get into long(er) crowing breeds and all I can find are Ebay eggs

Ooh, I love OEGBs! I have Black / Fawn / Khaki Silver Duckwing OEGBs, myself! I've lost several to hawks over the past year or so, so I don't really have a breeding group anymore, unfortunately, but I still have a couple adorable hens and entirely too many tiny roosters that I just can't give up. :love
Are Khaki Silver Duckwing the same as Fawn Silver Duckwing?

They look really fun. The black ones look especially like Spitzhaubens. They also look quite large?

Back
Top Bottom