Whats the weirdest thing you've ever eaten??

mahi mahi. (dolphin fish and no not the mammal! there is a fish called the dolphin fish! it was really tangy!)

spam
lau.gif
by accident in a salad a few years back.

Weird? I guess it depends on the eater huh? I think the tripe taco and tongue tacos I ate a few weeks back were weird and I have to say not to my liking. They were pretty foul tasting.

Miss Jayne..I LOVE seaweed salad too. I love the texture and the sesame oil in it.

When we were stationed in Yokosuka Japan, I loved walking through the allies because they would have stands (vendors) selling food. I would always get chicken b@$$s on a stick, they were so good. We also attended a birthday party hosted by some Filipino friends that served monkey meat on a stick. That was also very good.

Okay, I was born in Louisiana. We eat road kill for breakfast.
wink.png
I guess some of the "weirdest" things would be BBQ Coon, Pickled Pigs Feet, Pickled Pigs Lips, BBQ Beaver, Squirrel Gumbo, Fried Rabbit, Turtle Soup, that's all I can think of right now. I'm too hungry now. ............................
lol.png

My DH has eaten some really bizarre things on his church mission. He has eaten beetles, cockroach, horse, tripe, conch and fish head soup. He just tried not to think about it too much but was really hungry. The horse he ate in France. The rest was down in the Carribbean and South America.

As for me I really enjoyed frog legs, escargot (snails) and calimari.

My brother ate chicken legs in Hong Kong. He said they were ok. After watching what my chickens step in and what ends up on their feet I don't think I could ever eat them. I don't believe bleach could clean them up enough. LOL

Back
Top Bottom