• All I want for Christmas - Mariah Carey

Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Colbie Caillat - Christmas In The Sand

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • The 12 days of Christmas

Votes: 1 3.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I‘m pretty sure Brandon Flowers must have gotten blackmailed into that. He looks like he’d rather be at a funeral than singing that g-awful song!

My least favorite songs are 1) Any Christmas song remade by pop star made in the past 25 years or so. 2) The Little Drummer Boy (I don’t know why). 3) Darn it. There’s one that is worse than that, but in a similar vein that I’ve apparently blocked out at the moment... I’ll come back to this!

The Litter Drummer Boy is one of the best Christmas songs there is. It talks about the real meaning of Christmas.

Yeah, it's so terrible.... now that's what Christmas is focused on.
Its terrible because you cant avoid it. TV, school etc teaches kids about Santa even if you dont tell your kids about him. For some reason its an accepted lie. Probably due to greed. Either way its a excuse to buy toys and thats all you really need. Plus its a means of controlling your children because "hes always watching". Its really dark if you put a lot of thought into it. But we are hear to discuss bad christmas songs so lets avoid that.

I agree, Baby It's Cold Outside is sexist, creepy and abusive. It's the worst.
I mean seriously right! The second someone is trying to get you to stay when you clearly have to go you GET OUT OF THERE, you don't turn it into a Christmas song. I didn't even realize how awful it was until someone pointed it out to me. There are some other Christmas songs that are just super annoying though. I can't think of any at the moment, but I'm sure I will : )

Back
Top Bottom