What's with your user name? And what about that avatar?

Named after my cat, and he graces the avatar picture. He's very good at posing and very much considers himself to be royalty.
cool.png

Named after my cat, and he graces the avatar picture.  He's very good at posing and very much considers himself to be royalty. :cool:

Handsome cat.... Love his outfit :gig

Well when I started I had fourteen chickens...now I have 27. My avatar is Dudley(RIP) my cochin bantam rooster. He was only a couple of months old and he passed away.

Awe sorry about your roo.
:hugs

I knew that because that's how I describe my Muscovies with out making it sound weird
Yes, I've seen the movie but that didn't help my 20 year old parents in 1970. Pregnant people everywhere, please look up the name of your unborn child before you put it on a birth certificate. Also, make sure the three initials of your yet-to-be-named unborn child does not spell anything embarrassing, like S.O.W. which was my poor mother's lot.

Quote:
Oooh I did that for my son.... Debra became DE Bra.... at school... mortifying for an already shy girl.... Then i researched the real meaning of his name.... and gave him a middle name incase he hated the first... covered my bases. 'cuz boys you know they have their name for life... We get to try names on like hats.... um theroretically.

deb

Oooh I did that for my son.... Debra became DE Bra.... at school... mortifying for an already shy girl.... Then i researched the real meaning of his name.... and gave him a middle name incase he hated the first... covered my bases. 'cuz boys you know they have their name for life... We get to try names on like hats.... um theroretically.

deb
My dad's name is Dick. A sad remnant of the 40's. He wanted us to name our son William so he could call him Willy after his beloved Uncle. Again. This must stop. We must protect the children.
old.gif

Yes, I've seen the movie but that didn't help my 20 year old parents in 1970.  Pregnant people everywhere, please look up the name of your unborn child before you put it on a birth certificate.  Also, make sure the three initials of your yet-to-be-named unborn child does not spell anything embarrassing, like S.O.W. which was my poor mother's lot.  

My kids names have great meanings... And lots of middle names ( 3 each ) that are nice and normal.... Kids can make fun of anything though, hopefully my boys can carry their names...

Back
Top Bottom