What's with your user name? And what about that avatar?

Mine's pretty simple, but I have an adorable bantam cochin rooster and his name is Fawkes and we are very close. He's the man! And the avatar is of him roosting in a pine tree with me!

Handsome roo!

I have a friend in my neighborhood who's taken over his father's laser etching business because of his father's failing health....I'll have to ask him if he knows anything about that username. 

Oh it takes a deep freeze to get us to break out the actual winter coats. 

If you two know the same person connected through Internet forums.... Wow that would be something quite amazing... To me any way.

His real name was Ken. I keep saying "was" because I have not heard from him in so long. I do hope he's doing ok. He was a great guy and a loving grandfather from the pictures he posted. I always joked around with him about being careful with the indigenous snow snakes common to the great state of Maine. Erik is his son.

Last edited:
Um...Erik is my neighbor, he and his wife are good friends of mine...his son and my son are in the same class and best buddies!!

Ken...I've yet to meet him but Erik and his family were just up there visiting (I look after their cats while they're away) so he's still around!!

Last edited:
Um...Erik is my neighbor, he and his wife are good friends of mine...his son and my son are in the same class and best buddies!!

Ken...I've yet to meet him but Erik and his family were just up there visiting (I look after their cats while they're away) so he's still around!!
Well that is great. Quite the coincidence but I'm glad to know they're doing well.

small world!
hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom