What's with your user name? And what about that avatar?

No you're not joking!  :D   I do the same thing!
I justify getting more chickens because I am still tramatized from rehoming about half my chickens. I am down to around 150 darlings. I feel tramatized from rehoming around 150 to make life easier on him while he was taking care of them bc of my surgery. So I will not buy 150. But I will get some more. Looking for Silver Lace Orpingtons and Gold Lace Orpingtons. If you want a puppy, ask for a pony.

Last edited:
usually when I join forums/websites I go by Dev (my nickname, short for my name Devery). But whenever I can't use Dev (couldn't here because needed 4 characters) then I like to use Devastating, cause it's a word that's also a cool play on my name!

As for my avatar, I just signed up yesterday and didn't have any icons on my computer that I wanted to use on here so for now I went with this old favorite, the guinea potato. It never fails me.

welcome-byc.gif
What types of chickens do you have?

:welcome   What types of chickens do you have?

Thanks! I have them listed on my introduction post. Currently there are (6 hens and 5 roosters) a few red stars, 1 cuckoo marans, 1 pair of black bantams, 1 white leghorn roo, 1 white silkie, 1 dark cornish, a white frizzle cochin, and a new batch of bantam chicks arriving soon : ) hopefully even more chicks and some ducks & guineas over the course of spring.

Back
Top Bottom