What's with your user name? And what about that avatar?

caf.gif
I'm doin that, just with coke!

Ok so my name is Joey Moore, and a friend of mine, jokingly one day, shouted out "JOMOFO!!" when he saw me and I guess you could say it stuck. As for my avatar, well, that's me.

Ok so my name is Joey Moore, and a friend of mine, jokingly one day, shouted out "JOMOFO!!" when he saw me and I guess you could say it stuck. As for my avatar, well, that's me.

Welcome to Backyard Chickens! Glad you joined the flock. What type of birds do you have?

Hi JWB. Actually I don't have any birds yet. This is my first, and by far won't be my last venture into hatching and raising chickens. I'm in the process of gathering building materials for my coop as we speak. As for the chickens, I'm going to hatch French Black Copper Marans as well as Blue. I love the color of the eggs (they're just plain cool!) and the rarity of the bird is appealing to me. Literally every question I entered into Google led me to this website and I after reading probably 200 posts I decided I should go ahead and join in as I'm sure I'll have a ton of questions for you folks. I hope you're ready as the questions are coming! :)

Back
Top Bottom