What's with your user name? And what about that avatar?

I sure hope so.
I though it was so cool how the teacher changed all their names on the first day. She is now referred to as Anastasia.

My high school French teacher did the same thing. For 2 years my name was Jeanine. I love the French language and did well both years in the class. I took Spanish my senior year because I already had enough credits and already had 2 study halls. Most words were either similar to English or French, so it was pretty easy as well. I have only used Spanish a couple times since. I have said "Thank you" in sign language to a deaf couple that I waited on at work. I think sign language should be offered in a lot more schools.

Back to the fur babies.
big_smile.png
I need a sign that states "my kids have fur" and another for feathers.

Make it and get a patent! I'll buy one!

OK guilty I changed my avatar some time ago......

Its a puzzle game that I play and this one is sooo stunning I had to use it.
The way it appears when you finsh one... there are numbers in many of the squares.

And this is My avatar after I OCD'd it
lau.gif

removing all the numbers but leaving the lines that define the squares
Yep I had to do each one by hand
th.gif

This might turn into a little bit of a ramble. Sorry!

Celta is our herd name for our goats. My husband and I are both Irish and Native American (mine is Cherokee, his is Blackfoot Apache). The Apache side of his family is from Mexico, so he wanted something that blended both his Irish and "Mexican" heritage for our herd name. Celta is basically Spanish for Celtic.

My avatar is me and our favorite of the three goats that got us started :D

Celta is our herd name for our goats. My husband and I are both Irish and Native American (mine is Cherokee, his is Blackfoot Apache). The Apache side of his family is from Mexico, so he wanted something that blended both his Irish and "Mexican" heritage for our herd name. Celta is basically Spanish for Celtic.

My avatar is me and our favorite of the three goats that got us started
big_smile.png
clap.gif

My avatar is me and our favorite of the three goats that got us started
big_smile.png
That is very cool! Love the name! and great picture! Welcome!

Back
Top Bottom