What's worse? Human teens or teen roosters???

Quote:
he.gif
Please tell me that was NOT the voice of experience!

-Kim

Well, no.
My friend is the one who had that happen to him. He was dead asleep when the cop woke him up - by tapping on his foot with a flashlight while he was in bed.
Turns out the cop was a friend of his, so he hauled the kid home. The kid let the cop in, so the cop could play a joke and roust my friend at flashlights glare.
My buddy didn't press charges - although to hear him tell it now, he says he should have. 'Kid turned out no'account.

Lucky kid.. at least he didn't have to face both the cop AND his dad..Not saying punishment was any less severe..
roll.png

-Kim

Quote:
Well dad says the kid shouldve gone to jail. Might've taught him a lesson.

Sorry to hear he didn't learn his lesson..

My brother totalled my father's truck(flipped it onto the hood) last year.. Going the speed limit, just hydroplaned and over-corrected.. Cop(with his supervisor in the patrol car) gave him a reckless driving ticket.. So on top of a totalled truck by father had to pay a fine.. It was not a good day..

I still like the excuse I could always eat my roosters that get on my nerves. As a matter of fact, that was the inspiration for my first butchering.
tongue.png

-Kim

I have 6 teen roos that are driving my hens crazy! The teen hens try to run and hide from them so I have to try to keep the roos separate from the hens. I am short one coop because I did not plan on this problem and my four coops and runs are in use. But, the roos will try to dance around me and then , like yours, they want me to pick them up and hand feed them. It is like teenagers! I have read you are supposed to carry them around and talk to them a lot to make a good roo! I tried that with my teens and it didn't work on them either!
Good Luck!

Back
Top Bottom