What's worse? Human teens or teen roosters???

gritsar

Cows, Chooks & Impys - OH MY!
14 Years
Nov 9, 2007
SW Arkansas
It's my rooster again! One minute he hates me, hates the hens, hates the other rooster. The next minute he's jumping into my lap, trying to squeeze his big body under my wing (arm), and making contented little clucking sounds!
barnie.gif

It's been a long time since I had human teen peeps in the house, but I don't recall them being this fickle. :|
(This has been my vent for the day. Thanks!
smile.png
)

What's worse?

Human teens. Because you can always just eat a bothersome rooster. LOL

-Kim

As a teacher, I think I have to say human teens are worse. Mark Twain once said children should be kept in a barrel with just a hole in it to feed them until they turn13...and then the hole should be filled in! lol
Actually, the more I see of the human race, the more I think animals are nicer than us in general.

cajunlizz, he's a 3 month old light brahma with WILDLY fluctuating hormones. He's generally a sweet little boy. I'm thinking of crushing up Midol tablets and adding them to his yogurt. My other roo, a dark brahma, is maturing slower and pretty even keeled; although they are the same age. Also, we live in the very southwest corner of Arkansas; the arklatex.

defin. the human teen . When they bother you you go to prison for squeezing their neck, if you squeeze the roos neck you get more sleep and a dinner. Plus roosters dont come home pregnant,ask you for car keys and 20$ mall money.

Back
Top Bottom