What's worse than nails on a chalkboard?

for me, it's crumpeling tin foil. All of that metal rubbing together
sickbyc.gif

Quote:
Don't come visit here! My dad is 'saving' aluminum cans, and he has a young dog that likes to chew. Of course the dog chews on the cans
sickbyc.gif
There's a sound for you!

Someone touching the ceiling of a vehicle. I keep a bottle of antibacterial stuff in the car, because if the person who touched it doesn't wash their hands right away, I feel like throwing up.

I have been spending alot of time at the hospital lately. It amazing to me the number of people that come out of the restroom while the toilet is still flushing... Gloves please.

Quote:
That doesn't necessarily mean they didn't wash their hands. Suspicious, yes, but I know I used to do everything I needed to in the bathroom before flushing because I KNEW that monster was going to come out of the toilet when it flushes and I needed to get the heck outta dodge before that happened.

Yes, I would assume adults would be past the monster in the toilet stage (although in a hospital these days, one never really knows), but maybe old habits die hard.

Quote:
You couldn't pay me to use the sink in a place like a hospital. I'll wash in the sink at my house and at the homes of my family, but for anywhere even remotely public I have antibacterial gunk. It's funny how many people will actually approach me when I come out of a restroom and say, "excuse me, but did you forget to wash your hands?"

Back
Top Bottom