Whats wrong with my Duckling?!

Is the half-closed eye usual? And is it swollen at all?

@Miss Lydia?

Not sure. He was born like that I guess. Like I said we bought them from another farmer, and she had said that she was born like that. I think it might have to do with foamy eye disease. The real problem I have is why she makes that noise with her nose. It might have to do with her nose being clogged. You might need to turn up the volume on the video to hear it. I don't know why my phone didn't get the sound so well...

Where are you brooding them do they have heat if outside and your having cold temps? What feed are you feeding?

I feed them chick starter feed. I have a builtin heat lamp in their coop. I usually let them wonder outside the backyard, letting eat ants, bugs, slugs and any other insects I don't want.

Foamy eye can be from not washing the eyes out can also be from respiratory infection. How long have you had these ducklings and you think the duckling was born like this? How were the ducklings kept at the farm and can you explain how your keeping them?

Foamy eye can be from not washing the eyes out can also be from respiratory infection. How long have you had these ducklings and you think the duckling was born like this? How were the ducklings kept at the farm and can you explain how your keeping them?

I have 17 pekins, 2 blue Swedish, 3 black Swedish, 2 Muscovy They were kept in bar cages. I had them for about 4 weeks. The owner/farmer said that this one was born like this. Not sure if that was true or not, but I had to take her word for it. I keep in the backyard and they have plenty of room to walk, swim, and eat. I have been giving them corn

Back
Top Bottom