"well bless your heart..."

yuckyuck.gif

Sorry.. HAD to do it...

BA HA HA HA HA!
lau.gif
gig.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
This is a total southern thing....If someone says that, you know they are "politely" proclaiming - oh you stupid person, too dumb to get out of your own way.

Or there is, "No offense, but...." You know they mean to offend, or else they wouldn't use this "disclaimer".

Dr Phil (not a super big fan) said once, if people make statements saying one thing and them immediately use the words "however" or "but" or some for thereof, you can basically ignore everything that came before the "word" because it's the second half of the statement that the REALLY mean.

Mine are minor - little things that irritate me, like:

1. Opening the car door and leaving the key in the ignition, so that the incessant ding ding ding ding of the "door open" signal keeps going. Even if I'm in the car with a business associate I will reach over and take the key out of the ignition.

2. Opening a cabinet or other door to get out a dish or a glass and not closing said door. This applies to vehicle doors and hatches as well (do you hear me DBF?!).

3. Leaving the windshield wipers on when it's not raining - whap whap whap whap on the dry windshield. (Maybe DBF does this just to bother me...)

4. Toilet paper roll installed where the paper feed from under the roll. I know it is rude of me, but if I'm in someone else's house and I see this, I change it so that the paper comes from the top of the roll. (I'm working on getting over this, since I know it's not right for me to change someone else's paper.)

Right now my biggest pet peeve is people who think I don't have any worries all day because I'm a stay at home mom (with a little side line with working for the church). Of course with that goes all the time in the world to get everything done!

or, or, or....

people in the "must merge to the left" lane who do NOT use their turn signal (hubby says they don't have to, I say he's wrong), and think they have the right of way.

Oh, parents in restaraunts who change their kids diapers, in the booth beside me, and leave it rolled up under the high chair for the waiter/waitress to dispose of.

OR, the man in the security line at airport with no carry on and slip on shoes, standing behind a woman with baby in stroller, toddler leashed to her arm, diaper bags, etc and doesn't offer to help.

More coffee.....

caf.gif

Back
Top Bottom