What's your coop/free range area? Post pictures!

[/IMG][/IMG][/IMG]this is my refurbished tool shed. Bought my house 3 years ago and remodeled the old tool shed. Metal was free; the buckets I got from work. I have a chicken coop that is 14x14 for under 70 bucks. The sheet metal looks a lot better now the rains lately washed all of the oxidation off.

We have been working hard on our coop!
Just added the windows and vents (and chickens for that matter!)...
Still have to add roosts on the inside, a hinge on the nesting box and traction on the ramp...
Rose (2 month old Delaare), Martha (2 month old Speckled Sussex), Donna (2 month old White Rock) and Amelia (2 month old Rhode Island Red) seem to like it...

The coop itself is 3x3, not including the nesting boxes... and the run is 8x3.
Food and water are outside in run.
We made the floor of the coop 10" deep to allow for dlm...
I hope to let them out in the yard for a couple of hours a day in a few weeks... if my doxie can control herself.... We live in the city, with grumpy neighbors on either side, so not a lot of room!

Here is mine. We built all our coops. There are 3 larger coops 1 tiny coop and 2 rabbit hutches that also hold some chickens. The 3 larger coops all have attached runs and then the entire chicken yard is also fenced in. They are also allowed to free range.

front veiw

side veiw

back veiw

Back
Top Bottom