Whats Your favorite Band?

The Doors, and many more.
tongue.png
I have too many to list.

I adore a large number of bands. Various types of punk tend to be closest to my heart, or genres related to punk, but I enjoy bands or individual songs from many genres. I do think I have a favorite band though. I always used to say that "Sing the Sorrow" from AFI was my favorite album to listen to as a whole (as in, the album that the songs flow into, mirror, and compliment each other the best), but that AFI was not my favorite band. Somewhere along the road though, I can finally admit that they have grown to be my favorite band. I still think some of their newer songs are...god awful, but somewhere between the larger vocabulary than I could ever hope to possess sprinkled with unabashed swears, the heavy symbolism, and between being the only band that could get me through 12 hour shifts with a smile on my face, I think they hold that title properly. I'm still ticked as heck that they seem to be avoiding anywhere close to my area to play. It doesn't help that my husband has seen them four times in concert and says they put on the best show he's ever seen with Mr. Havok walking on the crowd. As he put it, "you don't drop Davey Havok, you just don't". XD

Quote:
You have VERY good taste! Eminem is beyond amazing, and have you got the collaberation album with Royce da 5'9? Its under the name bad meets evil. Its like the old eminem is slightly coming back. The lonely island is really funny too. I laughed throughout the entire new album. But finally, someone on here who likes eminem.
smile.png

Well thank you! You haved very good taste also! Yes, I pre-ordered Bad Meets Evil on Itunes, its very good but nothing like Slim Shady LP, The Eminem Show or Marshall Mathers. I personally like old school Em and Dre, but I am glad he is sober now. Whats your favorite song from each album?
The Slim Shady LP- Tie between 97' Bonnie and Clyde and Still don't give a **** and how could I forget Guilty Conscience!?!
Marshall Mathers- Stan and The Way I am
The Eminem Show-When The Music Stops, Cleanin' Out my Closet, Till' I Colapse, Business, and White America
Encore- Spend Some Time, Crazy in Love, Mockingbird, and Ricky Ticky Tock
Curtain Call- This one is fairly obvious When I'm Gone
I am not going to count the Re Up
Relapse- Medicine Ball
Refill- Elevator(by far his best song since 2006)
Recovery- WTP and Space Bound
Bad Meets Evil- Fast Lane

The Lonely Island
Turtle Neck and Chain and Shy Ronnie are my favorite songs on the albums

Kiss

Montley Crue

Journey

Foreigner

Ozzy

Steve Miller

Stevie Ray Vaughan

To name a few.

I do like a lot of different kind of music though.

Oh yeah, Elton John, Rod Stewart I like a lot too. There is way to many to list.

Last edited:
I know it's not like the old eminem, but it's not bad at all.
Now time for the favorites.
The slim shady LP- 97 Bonnie and clyde, bad meets evil, as the world turns, guilty conscience
The eminem show- without me, cleanin out my closet, my dads gone crazy
Encore- crazy in love, *** like that, evil deeds
Curtain call- fack, the real slim shady, my name is, Stan, when I'm gone, mockingbird
Relapse- bagpipes from Baghdad, medicine ball, beautiful
Refill- elevator, and forever isn't too bad
Recovery- cold wind blows, no love(specially lil waynes part), cinderlla man, WTP, on fire, space bound
Bad meets evil- I'm on everything, loud noises, welcome 2 **** and fast lane

Boy that was hard to limit it down. I like almost all of his songs though.

For the lonely island, like
Reba( two worlds collide),Mother lover and all the songs with Andy and Justin Timberlake,Shy Ronnie,I just had *** jack sparrow.

I'm really big on Linkin Park, Breaking Benjamin, Chevelle, and Three Days Grace.

My favorite solo artist is Pink, or possibly NIN - that "band" is practically just one guy anyway.

My favorite bands right now:
All Time Low
Mayday Parade
Black Veil Brids
Eyes Set To Kill
Billy Talent
AFI
Asking Alexandria
Alesana
Luke Conard-solo
and a couple others i can't rember how to spell there names
hu.gif