Whats your favorite breed YOU WANT TO GET

THIS...

1621291322312.png

There are so many breeds I would love to have, and I can think of so many different themed flock ideas: all bearded/muffed, all lightweight w/ single combs, all laced, all bantams, all crested....the list goes on.
A flock of all different colors of Ameraucana bantams would be amazing. They are almost dove-like in appearance, especially the white ones. But then there are bantam Wyandottes too: my favorite at the moment is silver pencilled, but the more I investigate the more "favorites" I will find. And there are Polish: especially the buff laced. And White-faced Black Spanish. And Salmon Faverolles. And I must have more Dominiques. And Russian Orloffs. And another Leghorn. And...and... :th

I can't actually get any more chickens at the moment.

There are so many breeds I would love to have, and I can think of so many different themed flock ideas: all bearded/muffed, all lightweight w/ single combs, all laced, all bantams, all crested....the list goes on.
A flock of all different colors of Ameraucana bantams would be amazing. They are almost dove-like in appearance, especially the white ones. But then there are bantam Wyandottes too: my favorite at the moment is silver pencilled, but the more I investigate the more "favorites" I will find. And there are Polish: especially the buff laced. And White-faced Black Spanish. And Salmon Faverolles. And I must have more Dominiques. And Russian Orloffs. And another Leghorn. And...and... :th

I can't actually get any more chickens at the moment.
Wow!!! Yeah.
Funny how since the 1900's big chickens were "in", now the bantam.

These are cool too.
https://greenfirefarms.com/hedemora.html

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210517-213927_DuckDuckGo.jpg
    Screenshot_20210517-213927_DuckDuckGo.jpg
    146.9 KB · Views: 8

Back
Top Bottom