whats your favorite breed?

A lot of your decision will be based upon what you like in your birds. (the way they look, color patterns ect.)

RIR- I love them, follow me everywhere.

Welsummer- My favorite, I like the hens color pattenrs but, The roosters are my favorite of any breed.

BO- Docile chickens, big fluffy butts.

EE-They have a variety of color patterns, but have quite the personality, great at foraging.

Wyandotte- Beautiful color patters available, but in my opinion they can be a little bossy.

I hope you have fun at deciding which of the breeds are you favorite whether they be large, bantam, fluffy, tophat, or whatever else you may come across. Just because my RIR's follow me everywhere does not mean everyone elses will. Get my point. Have fun with it.

My favorite breed are my Polish and houdan. The Houdan are decent layers but the Polish
roll.png
seem to have problems in this area.

Buckeyes! I love 'em. Good layers, friendly, cold hardy, heat tolerant, the males get along pretty well, extra cockerels dress out to a nice carcass, and they're just all-around great birds. Here's my favorite cock bird:

Cockatshowsm.jpg

Any Cochin very friendly pretty and there good layers. Second I would say Orpingtons they have very nice temperment. Good luck to you enjoy.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom