What's your favorite cereal?

52537_fruit_loops_cake.jpg

Quote:
I've been trying to come up with a witty retort to that one...but I've got nothin'.

I ever tell you about the time I waited for the hen to lay, so I could run inside and fry it in less than 5 minutes? Truly a fresh egg... And no, C wasn't there, I was afraid she'd make fun of me for doing it.
tongue.png

Quote:
I've been trying to come up with a witty retort to that one...but I've got nothin'.

I ever tell you about the time I waited for the hen to lay, so I could run inside and fry it in less than 5 minutes? Truly a fresh egg... And no, C wasn't there, I was afraid she'd make fun of me for doing it.
tongue.png

LMAO. Now an EGG is breakfast. I vote we SKIP the cereal...and have WAFFLES...with some BLUEBERRIES. Just like the ones Muggs brought to Lovinstock.....
droolin.gif

Quote:
tongue.png

LMAO. Now an EGG is breakfast. I vote we SKIP the cereal...and have WAFFLES...with some BLUEBERRIES. Just like the ones Muggs brought to Lovinstock.....
droolin.gif

I'll just have some CAKE!!!!

Quote:
droolin.gif

Ladies and gentelmen, we HAVE a winner. Cake for breakfast! Until they make a cereal that tastes like cake AND has frosting, I am going to boycott cereal (until tomorrow when I get up too late to make anything else)

Quote:

Ladies and gentelmen, we HAVE a winner. Cake for breakfast! Until they make a cereal that tastes like cake AND has frosting, I am going to boycott cereal (until tomorrow when I get up too late to make anything else)

Now if only I could ACTUALLY have cake for breakfast, we'd be good!

Quote:

Egg McMuffins deedle... I'll even run the egg in in less than 5 minutes... from the hens (&^%%$) STRAIGHT TO YOUR MOUTH lol

Back
Top Bottom