What's your favorite cereal?

CUPCAKE CEREAL...WHO KNEW???

2la6ja8.jpg

Quote:
Ladies and gentelmen, we HAVE a winner. Cake for breakfast! Until they make a cereal that tastes like cake AND has frosting, I am going to boycott cereal (until tomorrow when I get up too late to make anything else)

Egg McMuffins deedle... I'll even run the egg in in less than 5 minutes... from the hens (&^%%$) STRAIGHT TO YOUR MOUTH lol

LMAO. I have the best system worked out EVAH. I miss breakfast. I text K...she brings me an Egg McMuffin to work.
Sometimes I even have cake for breakfast, then still con K out of an Egg McMuffin.
But I can't tell K about the cake. She's on a cake-free diet.

Quote:
Egg McMuffins deedle... I'll even run the egg in in less than 5 minutes... from the hens (&^%%$) STRAIGHT TO YOUR MOUTH lol

LMAO. I have the best system worked out EVAH. I miss breakfast. I text K...she brings me an Egg McMuffin to work.
Sometimes I even have cake for breakfast, then still con K out of an Egg McMuffin.

Dee.... do you like puppets??

Quote:
Ladies and gentelmen, we HAVE a winner. Cake for breakfast! Until they make a cereal that tastes like cake AND has frosting, I am going to boycott cereal (until tomorrow when I get up too late to make anything else)

52537_egg_mcmiffun_cake.jpg

Quote:

Dee.... do you like puppets??

yuckyuck.gif

Quote:

52537_egg_mcmiffun_cake.jpg

That looks DISGUSTING.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom