Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Buff

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Welshie

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Swedish

Votes: 2 11.8%

• Total voters
BTW, you forgot quite a few breeds there ;)

Appleyard
Saxony
Silkie
Aussie Spotted
Mini silver appleyards
Magpie
Hook Bill

Maybe the list is only breeds the OP is considering getting or available to her- not every breed there is- as the list would be way too long.

I didnt vote- as I think you should do a lot of thinking about what you personally want- not what other people think you should get. Choosing something just because its popular isnt a good reason, think very hard about if its a pretty birds you want- an egg layer- or something for the table. Sure a duck is a duck is a duck- you may as well just throw a dart at a list of names- but if you really sit down and think about what you want you will most likely be happier in the long run with what you decide for yourself for your own reasons- not someone elses.

( but If I did vote...Of course I would have had to go with Indian Runners )

Personally I think I'm gonna get some crested runners and some welshies. 2nd choice would be muscovy or call but muscovy can get frost bitten (it's so cold here I get not to bad frostbite on my ears 60% of the time) and calls because it's so hard for them to hatch. I don't think I would be able to handle it, I hate waiting. If I ever get the chance to get any of these for a deal I will but for right now... Im good!

Back
Top Bottom