What's your favorite movie soundtrack?

Oh... and the Kevin Costner version of Robin Hood was called Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves. And that was actually the very first soundtrack I ever bought. Back on a tape. The first CD I ever bought was Disney's Aladdin.
roll.png

Last edited:
Quote:
I'm with you Michigan Woods! I especially love to listen to anything by John Williams. I didn't know there were other "soundtrack junkies"!
tongue.png

I like most of what everyone here has posted, especially Star Wars and Indiana Jones.

I'm a big bluegrass fan myself and I like O Brother Where Art Thou a lot, and if you're a fan of it, I suggest checking out the Cold Mountain soundtrack.

Jack White does a good job on the bluegrass he does in it, even though that isn't his typical thing. And Alison Krauss..... WOW! Not a big fan of her own music, but I love listening to her in both of those soundtracks and various other things she has done (The duet with Robert Plant for example). I listen to her just for her voice.

Oh and the Braveheart soundtrack too, along with the soundtrack to What Dreams May Come...

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom