What's your favorite older movie ?

Quote:
Always was one of mine too... I just don't advertise it much,
hide.gif
the quiet man is a favorite too. Bill

Too much of a movie fanatic to name just one but I have several faves, lol. True Grit, Westward the Women, The Cowboys, Rooster Cogburn, Mighty Joe Young, the original Dracula. And of course Breakfast Club, Weird Science, & Sixteen Candles from my teen years lol.

some of the movies named in here I wouldn't consider "old" really. One of my fav's (before my time) was North by Northwest (1959), but I have a list.

undefined:/ Dag, talk about feelin old. . . I immediately thought Arsenic and Old Lace too. Then Bowery Boys and Francis the Talking Mule. Has to be The Day the Earth Stood Still with Michael Rennie. Yeah, old...quetsweyo

My favorite movie of all time, since the age of three, has been The Wizard of Oz.

I like the 1931 Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde and the 1931 Frankenstein. (Note: I dislike modern horror movies...)

I love, love, love Disney's Sleeping Beauty.

and yeah, I know many of them are campy, but I like the old Batman movies too. Over the last couple years, I've become a rather fan of the comic books that focus on the stories in Gotham City, especially the Gotham City Sirens and Batman Detective Comics (especially the Batwoman ones. PHENOMENAL artwork and story). So I guess I've just developed a soft spot for the movies, even the not so good ones.

Back
Top Bottom