Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Reinbeau

The Teapot Underground
Premium Feather Member
12 Years
Mar 1, 2007
Hanson, MA & Lebanon, Maine
Discuss! Mine will always be Spring, I just love the newness of it - renewal after the dark grey of winter.

Bird_bath_2.gif
tulip-beeline.gif
Bird_bath_2.gif

Springtime for me too, although it seems to go from cold to hot ~ the trees and flowers blooming are beautiful but the spring temps never stay around too long.

I love Fall! When things are winding down in the garden and the days cool down...Time to start making soups and chili's again....The leaves bring on their vivid colors...Pumpkins appear in the Farmer's Market...In the Ebb and Flow of the seasons, its my favorite.

I pick Spring for the same reasons as Reinbeau. But I really love fall too. I could only pick one! the poll shows Spring and Fall as a tie!

No real favorite - all of the seasons have their own special allure in my opinion...flowers and freshness in spring; veggies and lightening bugs in summer; crisp air, colored leaves, apples and pumpkins in fall; and cold evenings by the woodstove, hearty bowls of stew, cider, snow and Christmas trees in the winter.....I love living in a state where there is definite definition to each season!

You know, I was going to make it a multiple choice, but I think it's better to make you decide between two, most people like Spring and Fall and can't decide between the two, but you have to to vote here!
smile.png

If you're really uncertain I gave you an out with 'No Favorite"

Back
Top Bottom