whats your fear or pet peeve?

I hate the feeling if my hair is dry, but my back is wet. Like after a bath....ew! I have to keep my hair pinned up till I'm dry and dressed.

My dogs are well behaved. But okay then.

Our dog is lets just say, not the brightest bulb in the shed. My mom spent countless hours training him, and he is still a huge pain. He barks at EVERYTHING, no matter what we do, and he completely ignores you when you try to make him stop, or if he is about to start barking.

Some dogs you just can't train. Others are very good dogs that will do anything and everything to obey their masters. It just depends on the dog really. :) Not necessarily the person. Well, not always the person. In some cases it's the owners fault.

Last edited:
Quote:
Where exactly did you get him? He might have been separated from his litter too early or too late, or if he was from a shelter, possibly abused, or wasn't socialized enough when he was a puppy. Either way, there is always a reason that a dog doesn't behave.

Quote: i could start training my fish...
yesss.gif

Where exactly did you get him? He might have been separated from his litter too early or too late, or if he was from a shelter, possibly abused, or wasn't socialized enough when he was a puppy. Either way, there is always a reason that a dog doesn't behave.

We got him from a lady who breeds rat terriers. I don't know much about her. We brought him home at 5 weeks because his mother wasnt caring for the pups anymore. My mom did all of the training, and I don't really know when she started training him. I just know he refuses to listen to everything. The only thing we could do was potty train him.

Back
Top Bottom