wheat for ducks

Hi!
welcome-byc.gif

That's weird - at our feed store, they have wheat. However, plenty of duck owners give their ducks other food, and their ducks seem to be doing fine. Here's a threat about what people feed their ducks: https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/500841/what-do-you-feed-your-ducks

Does your feed store sell bags of wheat? Is it wheat germ? A quick google search brought different wheat but no product such as a big ole bag of wheat.I have no idea what I am looking for... Thank you!

Does your feed store sell bags of wheat? Is it wheat germ? A quick google search brought different wheat but no product such as a big ole bag of wheat.I have no idea what I am looking for... Thank you!

If none of your feed stores sell wheat, contact your local feed/grain mill, and ask them for "whole wheat for poultry", and they'll know what to get you. It is not wheat germ.

Thank you. We live 20 minutes from the center of Phikadelphia. I mill is probably a gike I am sure I can order this online, but do they get whike uncracked? Any details will helo.

A brand name of the kind your feed store sells will be helpful.

Thank you. We live 20 minutes from the center of Phikadelphia. I mill is probably a gike I am sure I can order this online, but do they get whike uncracked? Any details will helo.

Back
Top Bottom