Wheaten and Blue wheaten Marans Discussion Thread

Thanks. I forgot to write hold and call request for the box. I'll try to let them know at the office so hopefully it won't go out on the delivery route. Thanks a bunch

Last several posts have been very informative, especially with pics... My juvie Wheatens are almost 3 months old now, so time to post pics and get feedback... I'm having some idea which ones to keep, especially the cockerels, but will really appreciate your feedback as well!!

Hi there everyone, I am new to this thread and thought I'd participate by posting some pics for your kind consideration!

I breed Swedish Flower Hens, but I acquired a dozen hatching eggs from a local Marans breeder this spring. Out of the batch only two hatched, and both turned out to be hens. They are now about 3 mos old and I just love them. I got them mostly because I love the brown eggs but it would not hurt my feelings if they turned out to be show/breeding quality. I am keeping an eye on one of them for split wing, but she isn't old enough to know for sure yet.

So, any comments about correctness/flaws would be appreciated!

Back
Top Bottom