Wheaten and Blue wheaten Marans Discussion Thread

Pics
A question to you folks..........

Did Ron Presley raised Welsummers? I know he did raise Marans. I've never heard of Presley having Welsummers except for ONE breeder.

Need information to back that statement up.

Quote:
I have nothing in writing but I do believe that Ron Presley still has some Welsummers.

Not anyone I know of having some of Presley Welsummers except for one. Does he have a website?

Quote:
I have nothing in writing but I do believe that Ron Presley still has some Welsummers.

Not anyone I know of having some of Presley Welsummers except for one. Does he have a website?

Budy Henry got Ron Presleys Marans and he has a group on the internet but do not have the site name, Ron is on this group site. Maybe someone will come along with the site name, I deleted the site from my favorites. I believe the Marans of America may have a link to the site.

Berk~

What's the word on the hatch? Not fair to leave us hangin'!
wink.png
smile.png

nothing yet , i did a major split hatch and shouldnt have first 3 eggs 2 were duds , one died hatching piping and i dont like to help
i have 4 due today and
4 on january 3rd and 5 january 6 started collecrting eggs again to statr a real hatch on the 6th to do the right way in my good incubator insted of moveing them to a styrofoam bator they are dieing in lock down,,,, i am a old pro when it comes to hatching so theres not much excitement i am luckey they did not cot a fortune . hatching free (your own ) is stress free when eggs cost 100.00 a dozzen thats when its stressful and them days are over for me i hatch only my own
i like watching them grow up the most

So, tomorrow morning, New Year's, is when some of my Blue Wheaten Marans eggs should hatch. I was so excited. But guess what?! My trusty 'ol broody girl decided to ditch the eggs RIGHT AT LOCKDOWN.
barnie.gif

So, no more BWM's until spring. . .

Berk~ Total bummer my friend...I'm sorry!
hugs.gif
But don't lose hope, I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you.
fl.gif

Illia~ What is going on with that silly girl!?!?!?! Sorry.
hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom