Wheaten/Blue Wheaten Ameraucana Hatching Eggs ** 24 Hour Auction **

Azriel

Songster
9 Years
Jun 19, 2010
Montana
I have 12+ Wheaten/Blue Wheaten Ameraucana Eggs. After collecting today there should be more like 18 eggs. My bators are full and I hate to see these go to waste.
This 24 hour auction price starts at $30. + $16. shipping, please post as a reply to bid. I will have these packed and ready to ship tomorrow afternoon. Please pay to Paypal [email protected] at the end of the auction.
I have 4 wheaten, 5 blue wheaten and 1 splash hens, and 2 wheaten roosters. These are the sweetest birds I have ever owned. I'll post photos of my roosters later today.
Breeding on these birds is Paradise Found Farm and Peachick lines. I love my egg color, they a a beautiful robins egg blue or as I like to say, the color of the Montana morning sky.
Each egg is wrapped in bubble wrap, double boxed, and sent with love, but I can't guarantee your hatch due to Postal handling or your incubation methods.

I got some photos of my roosters, but its really hard to get photos when these guys just want to climb in your lap. I had to keep shooing them away to get the photos. The girls have been picking their beards and muffs, so they look kind of sparse.

Back
Top Bottom