When did you start to wrinkle?

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by SarahFair, Oct 17, 2010.

1. SarahFair

SarahFair Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 23, 2008
    Monroe, Ga
    Im only 22 and I have wrinkles! They are between my eyebrows [​IMG]
    Honestly Im wondering if *gulp* I should get botox [​IMG]
    Just a little... like just a tiny little bit
    See my problem is I can not stop scrunching my eyebrows. My SO says I always look mad but I dont even know Im doing it!!

My hair is also graying! I found SEVERAL strandson my head today.. AND MY HAIR IS DYED!
    Why am I "aging" faster than other girls my age? [​IMG]

When did you start to wrinkle?

2. Cloverleaf Farm

Cloverleaf Farm Bearded Birds are Best

Sep 16, 2008
    Levan, UT
    I noticed my crows feet at the corners of my eyes when I was about 25. No gray hairs yet, but my hubby got his first gray hair when he was 12. Just the same way everybody hits puberty at slightly different ages, everybody ages differently. You are probably the only one that notices the eye scrunching wrinkles...if you start botox now, it'll be hard to ever NOT do it... JMO...

3. chickensducks&agoose

chickensducks&agoose Chillin' With My Peeps

at 25, i was sitting next to my best friend's sister, at my BFFs bridal shower... (I was the MOH!) anyway, her RUDE sister leaned over to me, to get a good look and said "You've got a bunch of little wrinkles next to your eyes' she didn't say it quiet either. I said "At least I don't look like a horse"... which was mean, but I was pregnant, and fat, and was surrounded by tiny little women, and BFFs sister really does look like a horse... I've yet to go grey, but a small flat mole on my chin has recently decided to grow a hair. stupid thing. I'm constantly on mole alert, and keep those tweezers handy. getting old is hard.

4. chickensducks&agoose

oh, and my SIL (30) just got botox, and it left a HUGE bruise in the middle of her forehead. subtle...

5. chickensducks&agoose

oh, and I think the money'd be better spent on yoga or meditation. I'm a jaw clencher, you're a scowler... let's both try to relax!!!

6. Dar

Dar Overrun With Chickens

Jul 31, 2008
    i am 36 and i have a few wrinkles in the corners of my eyes.... no gray yet [​IMG] my mom does not look 62 either though

7. SarahFair

SarahFair Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 23, 2008
    Monroe, Ga
    chickensducks&agoose :

oh, and I think the money'd be better spent on yoga or meditation. I'm a jaw clencher, you're a scowler... let's both try to relax!!!

Im a jw clencher and scowler! By the time Im 40 Im going to be perm angry with broken teeth! [​IMG]

8. Nekhebet

Nekhebet Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 25, 2010
    Erie
    Quote:Aw dude, that sucks! I got my first white hairs after my son was born...so I just turned 29.
    As for wrinkles, I noticed a few years ago...26-ish? That my skin was looking questionable under my eye and I had the tiniest crease at the corner where crows feet grow...
    So I started using SUNSCREEN. If I'm not wearing makeup, I'm wearing products with sunscreen in them anyway.

I have not gained any wrinkles since then, the questionable areas are only questionable late at night when I'm really tired.... and other than the post-baby fat that I can NEVER SEEM TO GET RID OF, I look younger than many people in the 20's age range.

9. schmije

schmije Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 25, 2008
    Peoria, IL
    I'm 33, and I found my first grey hairs at 18. Actually my hairdresser found them, and she started plucking them all out for me. It's been gradually changing over the years, but I'm still only about 1/4 grey. I started dying it just this year. I have a few wrinkles around my eyes, but I couldn't say when they showed up. In my job it helps to have a few wrinkles and grey hairs. Otherwise people think I'm too young to know what I'm doing. I say skip the botox. Yoga might relieve some stress, though. [​IMG]

10. shelleyd2008

shelleyd2008 the bird is the word

Sep 14, 2008
    Adair Co., KY
    When did I start to wrinkle? That depends on what body part you are asking about [​IMG]

I just noticed 'crows feet' about a month ago [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by